Microsoft Word on SharePoint Systems is like your normal Word programe. You are able to create documents, Letters, Business cards and anything you would normally create using Word.
Benefits of Microsoft Word in Sharepoint
- Sharing your documents is simplified. Your files are saved online on OneDrive or SharePoint by default. Just send everyone a single link to the same file, along with viewing and editing permissions. You’ll all have the latest version of the file available to be viewed and edited.
- You and your team can modify the documents in real time and share across the network, making sharing of information easy and effective. You are able to track changes made to the documents and add or reply to comments right next to the text you are discussing. Everyone can follow the conversation and stay on top of the changes.
- Its proffessional in that you can use live layouts on your desktop or tablet ensuring you are always poised, polished and proffessional!
- You are able to convert to PDF as well as edit the content of a PDF as if you have created them in word, then save them to the cloud for extra security!
- The familiar word program lets you create, edit and share work quickly and easily. Microsoft word is a very user friendly program and most people are able to use it to create their documents.
- You are able to access it anywhere on any device. you will recieve the latest version of the document anywhere and at any time!