Microsoft Office365 (6)
You can share and reuse individual PowerPoint slides by storing them in a Slide Library on a server running Office SharePoint Server. You, or any colleagues that have access to the Slide Library, can add slides to the Slide Library, insert slides from the Slide Library into your presentation or make changes to the slides in the Slide Library. You can also track changes that have been made to a slide and locate the latest version of a slide.
Using Slide Libraries allows you and other people in your company to create a central location for saving, storing, and sharing slides. When you publish a slide to a slide library, you make it available to be reused in any presentation by anyone who can access the Slide Library.
PowerPoint Automation Services
PowerPoint Automation Services is a new service application in SharePoint Server 2013 that provides automatic server-side conversion of PowerPoint Presentations from one format to another, for example, a PowerPoint Presentation in Open XML File Formar .pptx format can be converted into Portable Document Format (.pdf) for archival purposes, distribution to clients who do not have Microsoft PowerPoint installed, or to protect the presentation from editing. PowerPoint Automation Services provides conversion capabilities similar to Word Automation Services .
When you upload a PowerPoint deck to a slide library, each slide becomes an individual entry in the library. To build a new deck, just click on the slides that you want and select Create a New Deck. This will automatically create the new deck from the slides you have selected.
You can link the new deck to the slide library stored in SharePoint Online. So when you open the linked deck, it will check with the slide library to see if any slides have been updated and if they have, it will update the slides automatically. In this way, you keep a "master" set of slides in the cloud and all the linked decks stay updated automatically.
Microsoft Excel in SharePoint 2013
Excel in SharePoint 2013 is am amazing tool for any business. It allows you to create documents, shreadsheets, reports and graphs to mention just a few, then you can upload them to your document library and the data can then be accessed by your other SharePoint users provided they have permission, even if the device they are using to access the data does not have Excel loaded to it.
How it works?
Excel workbooks can be connected to external devices, reports, shreadsheets and documents can be created, then the workbook can be published to a SharePoint document library. When another user opens the workbook from the the document library, it is rendered in the browser by using Excel Services. The external data connection is maintained and the data is refreshed if necessary. This allows broad sharing of reports throughout your company.
What are the benefits?
- Sharing workbooks Users can save Excel 2013 workbooks to a SharePoint Server document library to give other users browser-based access to the server version of the workbook. A user can interact and change with Excel-based data by sorting, filtering, expanding, or collapsing PivotTables. This provides the ability to perform analysis on published workbooks. A user does not have to have Excel 2013 installed to their device to view the workbook. Users will always view the latest version of a workbook, and they can interact with it in a browser. Security permissions can be set to limit what access is provided to which user.
- Report Building One of the most useful features of Excel Services is report building. By publishing data workbooks to a SharePoint document library and making them available through Excel Services, you can make reports that you have created in Excel available to others in your Business. Instead of multiple users having separate copies of the same workbooks on their computers, Which could cause confusion if one is working on it and they other doesnt have the most up to date version, the workbook can be created and changed by a trusted user in a central location that is trusted by Excel Services. The correct version of the worksheet is easier to find, share, and use from Excel, SharePoint Server, and other applications.
Microsoft Word on SharePoint Systems is like your normal Word programe. You are able to create documents, Letters, Business cards and anything you would normally create using Word.
Benefits of Microsoft Word in Sharepoint
- Sharing your documents is simplified. Your files are saved online on OneDrive or SharePoint by default. Just send everyone a single link to the same file, along with viewing and editing permissions. You’ll all have the latest version of the file available to be viewed and edited.
- You and your team can modify the documents in real time and share across the network, making sharing of information easy and effective. You are able to track changes made to the documents and add or reply to comments right next to the text you are discussing. Everyone can follow the conversation and stay on top of the changes.
- Its proffessional in that you can use live layouts on your desktop or tablet ensuring you are always poised, polished and proffessional!
- You are able to convert to PDF as well as edit the content of a PDF as if you have created them in word, then save them to the cloud for extra security!
- The familiar word program lets you create, edit and share work quickly and easily. Microsoft word is a very user friendly program and most people are able to use it to create their documents.
- You are able to access it anywhere on any device. you will recieve the latest version of the document anywhere and at any time!
What is Microsoft Email Exchange?
Microsoft Exchange is an email server, calendar / scheduling software and contacts manager. It runs on a Windows server and is part of the Microsoft line of products.
You can move to the cloud on your own terms, share calendars and schedule meetings regardless of the environment your mailbox is in. This works on any device with a web browser.Outlook can now be customized with apps from the office marketplace.
Microsoft Email Exchange Features
- Large Mailboxes - Each user will recieve 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send mails up to 25 MB in size.
- Outlook Support - As a user, you can connect to supported versions of Microsoft Outlook to Exchange Online, there you will be able to use the "Rich Client' application you already know.
- Web Based access - Outlook web app provides a premium browser-based experience which matches the look and feel of the full Outlook experience.
- Mobility - Mobile access is available from all phones that can recieve email, including windows Phone, Iphones, Android and Blackberry devices.
- Shared Calendar and Contacts - You are able to schedule meetings and access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, Global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms and delegation capabilities.
- Security - Each mailbox is protected with premier anit-malware and anti-spam protection via exchange online protection.
- In-Place Archive - Reduce inbox clutter by automatically moving old messages to an "In-Place Archive"
- Unlimited Storage - You are able to take advantage of unlimited storage, this includes your 50 GB storage in your mailbox and then further storage in your "In-Place Archive"
- Data Loss Prevention - You are able to control sensitive business data with a built-in data loss prevention policy based on regulated standards which help monitor and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis.
Microsoft One Note is by far one of the most powerful and dynamic applications within the Office365 product range.
Use it anywhere...
You are able to access OneNote from any device anywhere provided you have internet access.
Keep in the loop...
You can keep up to date with everything by sharing your notebooks with colleagues. Update and edit them to ensure you are on top of your work.
You can use OneNote to document thoughts, ideas and to-do lists, keeping you up to date with everything and you are able to view all your notes easily with the added benefit of the security of it being saved in the cloud.
Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Online
Microsoft Office 365 is reliable, user-friendly Microsoft Software used through the Microsoft Centre. We at SharePoint Systems provide Office 365 Development and Integration. By paying a flexible subscription fee starting from R65 (linked to dollar exchange rate) per month on a pay as you go user licence, you are able to install Office 365 on multiple devices, which run on both Windows and Mac. Apps include The Home Premium version of Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher and OneNote.
Features of Office 365 SharePoint
Office 365 SharePoint enables you to save to a 27 GB cloud storage using the app OneDrive as well as giving you the option to save locally. Every OneDrive user gets 1TB to start along with their SharePoint platform. Home Premium subscribers get 60 free Skype minutes per month to call landlines. Microsoft will be adding a “chat” button to Skype which will enable you to chat over Skype with everyone working on the same document. Office 365 includes e-mail and social networking services through hosted versions of Exchange Server, Office Web Apps, SharePoint and Lync integration with Yammer. The Business version includes SharePoint, Exchange, Lync and Office Web Apps suite. Using SharePoint’s OneDrive the user gets 1TB online storage.
Emailing attachments are no longer required. Office 365 Applications simplify your job with multiple people able to view if from their user login, edit and save if they choose. Office 365 conveniently lets you run their software without having an internet connection. Office 365 has business class email including calendar and contacts with a 50GB inbox, corporate social network to help employees collaborate across departments, locations, business apps, unlimited online meetings, IM and HD video conferencing.
Office 365 includes world-class data security, active directory integration to easily manage user credentials and permissions, IT-level web support and 24/7 phone support for critical and guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement as well as integrated personal archiving.
Office 365 has many great and productive apps. Through Bing, you are able to use the app “Sway” which automatically finds your images for your proposals. Bing will read your proposal and suggest images which are based on the words you’ve used in your proposal. “Clutter” uses the rules you’ve set up, then trains it to mark messages as clutter, therefore, any less important will be moved to the clutter folder. With Office 365, you will be able to prevent “reply all” email conversations with the “ignore” button. Office 365 also lets you add a signature to an email using the app “DocuSign”. You can also let Excel reformat your data with “Flash Fill” which will use something you started and finish it for you.
Office 365 Online - When and Where you need it.
Overall, Office 365 Online is user-friendly software which enables your business to run Effectively & Efficiently. The productivity of your business ultimately adds to the profit margin of your business, you need to find ways to simplify tasks and create more productivity within your business. Office 365 can be accessed remotely from anywhere around the world from any device. One benefit of Office 365 is that you always have a single source of truth. No matter where or on what device you make changes to a document your colleague will receive the up to date version...so no more lengthy emails clogging up your servers simplifying how you work together in a team.
Office 365 is your "go-to" Office anywhere! With easy setup and management as well as built-in security and a 99.9% uptime...you really need this for the efficiency of your business.
Run your business more easily with Microsoft Office 365...contact us today!